Collected by Rey Madolora, AFAR Local Expert
Luwus, Baturiti, Tabanan Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Walking into our guide's house we were treated to a scrumptious spread of the best food we had had in Bali. Lightly sauteed spinach with chicken satay, noodles, Balinese spices and pickles along with tofu dipped in a delicious sauce made for a...
933 Kapahulu Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816, USA
Av. Alicia Moreau de Justo 516, 1107 CABA, Argentina
For a superbly gluttonous experience visit Cabana Las Lilas in Puerto Moderno. This popular, busy, touristy and well respected establishment is pricey, but good. The evening starts the minute you're seated with aperitif and tapas. Las Lilas is...
252 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
One of Melbourne's top picks for ambiance and great food is Cookie. Unfortunately, I didn't take photos of my entrée to visually back up my claim. You'll find Cookie on the first floor of a multi-level walkup. Additional establishments occupy the...
Ny Vestergade 10, 1220 København, Denmark
Smørrebrød is the signature Danish cuisine typically consisting of thin "rugbrød" (rye bread) served open face and topped with the bounties of the Baltic peninsula. It sings with freshness. It’s delicate, yet robustfully flavorful. It makes you...
4046, 460 Bergen St, Brooklyn, NY 11217, USA
This restaurant is a true gem in Brooklyn. The entire menu is vegan, and the owner of the restaurant is truly in love with her career. Everything on the menu is great, and you don't have to be vegan to enjoy it. The restaurant is impeccably...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna