Glasgow & Edinburgh
Collected by E
Kings Court, 101 King St, Glasgow G1 2RB, UK
"The retro scene in Glasgow is really big. There’s a great little run of vintage clothing places on King Street. I know designers who fly in just to shop here. The clothing is much more reasonably priced than in London." - Stewart Laing This...
Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK
Walking the Royal Mile is interesting - you go from one end where the castle is, to the other where you'll find the Scottish Parliament and a palacial looking building that costs you about $20 to get into. Me, I like getting off the beaten track,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter