Glacier Nat'l Park
Collected by AFAR Explorer
12575 US-2, West Glacier, MT 59936, USA
Situated a quarter mile from the west entrance to Glacier National Park, this recently renovated landmark was built by the Great Northern Railway Company in 1910—the year the park was dedicated by President Taft—to host wealthy passengers from the...
1 Rte 3, Browning, MT 59417, USA
As we were getting ready to depart for a guided hike from Many Glacier Hotel, we spotted this moose crossing Swiftcurrent Lake. The serene beauty and ability to be a part of nature makes Glacier National Park my favorite of the many U.S. national...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys