Glacier Nat'l Park
Collected by AFAR Explorer
12575 US-2, West Glacier, MT 59936, USA
Situated a quarter mile from the west entrance to Glacier National Park, this recently renovated landmark was built by the Great Northern Railway Company in 1910—the year the park was dedicated by President Taft—to host wealthy passengers from the...
1 Rte 3, Browning, MT 59417, USA
As we were getting ready to depart for a guided hike from Many Glacier Hotel, we spotted this moose crossing Swiftcurrent Lake. The serene beauty and ability to be a part of nature makes Glacier National Park my favorite of the many U.S. national...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World