It sounds vast, but 622 square kilometers (240 square miles) is quite small as national parks go in Tierra del Fuego. The Argentine park of the same name, just outside the city of Ushuaia, stretches along six kilometers (four miles) of the Beagle...
Alberto de Agostini may not be world famous, but the massive 14,500-square-kilometer (5,600-square-mile) national park named in honor of this Italian missionary and explorer is so vital that it forms half of the UNESCO Cape Horn Biosphere....
Stretching northward on the far side of the vast Alberto de Agostini National Park and not directly visible from the Beagle Channel, the popular Marinelli Glacier feeds into the deep Almirantazgo Fjord off of the Strait of Magellan. The glacier is...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum