It sounds vast, but 622 square kilometers (240 square miles) is quite small as national parks go in Tierra del Fuego. The Argentine park of the same name, just outside the city of Ushuaia, stretches along six kilometers (four miles) of the Beagle...
Alberto de Agostini may not be world famous, but the massive 14,500-square-kilometer (5,600-square-mile) national park named in honor of this Italian missionary and explorer is so vital that it forms half of the UNESCO Cape Horn Biosphere....
Stretching northward on the far side of the vast Alberto de Agostini National Park and not directly visible from the Beagle Channel, the popular Marinelli Glacier feeds into the deep Almirantazgo Fjord off of the Strait of Magellan. The glacier is...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico