Collected by Jillian Roche
121 S Main St, Kalispell, MT 59901, USA
Hop's Downtown Grill does fine cowboy cuisine with a twist, spinning everything from wild boar, yak, and mountain buffalo burgers to crispy duck wings, and a black bean burger for those looking for something on the lighter side. Hop's craft draft...
2 Central Ave, Whitefish, MT 59937, USA
Nothing quenches thirst better than an ice cold brew from Great Northern Brewing Company. With five flagship beers offered year round, recurring seasonals and innovative new varieties always popping up there is something for every taste. One of...
Grinnell Glacier, Montana 59417, USA
From Many Glacier Hotel, we traveled by boat across Swiftcurrent and Josephine Lakes to begin our hike up Grinnell Glacier Trail. From the shore of Josephine, the hike to the top covers about four miles with an elevation gain of 1,600 feet. The...
- 1 Natural Wonders “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 2 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 3 Natural Wonders California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 4 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 5 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals