Collected by Jillian Roche
121 S Main St, Kalispell, MT 59901, USA
Hop's Downtown Grill does fine cowboy cuisine with a twist, spinning everything from wild boar, yak, and mountain buffalo burgers to crispy duck wings, and a black bean burger for those looking for something on the lighter side. Hop's craft draft...
2 Central Ave, Whitefish, MT 59937, USA
Nothing quenches thirst better than an ice cold brew from Great Northern Brewing Company. With five flagship beers offered year round, recurring seasonals and innovative new varieties always popping up there is something for every taste. One of...
Grinnell Glacier, Montana 59417, USA
From Many Glacier Hotel, we traveled by boat across Swiftcurrent and Josephine Lakes to begin our hike up Grinnell Glacier Trail. From the shore of Josephine, the hike to the top covers about four miles with an elevation gain of 1,600 feet. The...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022