Giving Back: Homestays Around the World
Choosing to stay in a local home, rather than a hotel, is a great way to travel with a purpose and give back to the community while on the road. These days it is easier than ever to book private accommodation over Airbnb or VRBO, but this list introduces you to homestays in remote areas around the world that aren't quite as accessible—which makes them all the more appealing.
- 1Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One
- 2Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 3Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 4Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game
- 5News and OpeningsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You