Collected by Busra Copuroglu
Gili Trawangan, Gili Indah, Pemenang, North Lombok Regency, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
The Gili Islands lie off the coast of Lombok and are only accessible by boat. There are three laws on the islands: no dogs, no motorised vehicles of any kind, and no police. Because there are no motorised vehicles, horses and their carts (cidomos)...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village