Collected by L S
trip to Ghana, and Ouagadougou, B.F>
Asylum Down, Accra, Ghana
I bet you didn’t know President Obama ran a restaurant in Ghana! No, this is not another Birther claim and it's not the leader of the free world's restaurant. If President Obama received residuals from all the uses of his name in Ghana, he'd have...
Nzuelo Stilt Village is a self-contained, self-sustaining village that has existed on Lake Anasuri for the last 500 years. I stayed at the absolutely serene, gorgeous and ridiculously affordable Beyin Beach Resort overnight and then just crossed...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village