Collected by Hillary Hook
Christian Borg, Accra, Ghana
by Jocelyn C. Zuckerman Housed in a grand, three-story tower overlooking the sea, the Artists Alliance Gallery showcases traditional crafts, such as Ashanti drums and masks as well as contemporary Ghanaian art. Take note of the elaborately carved...
Cape Coast, Ghana
What I loved about the fishing boat launch area just north of the Cape Coast Castle, and most of Ghana for that matter, was the lack of tourist infrastructure. There was no paid admission to watch the fishermen prepare their green fishing nets and...
John Evans Atta Mills High St, Accra, Ghana
The Center for National Arts and Culture, better known as Arts Center, is located next to the Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum, off the High Street in Accra, in the southern part of the city right along the Gulf of Guinea. All sorts of handicrafts...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys