Collected by Hillary Hook
Christian Borg, Accra, Ghana
by Jocelyn C. Zuckerman Housed in a grand, three-story tower overlooking the sea, the Artists Alliance Gallery showcases traditional crafts, such as Ashanti drums and masks as well as contemporary Ghanaian art. Take note of the elaborately carved...
Cape Coast, Ghana
What I loved about the fishing boat launch area just north of the Cape Coast Castle, and most of Ghana for that matter, was the lack of tourist infrastructure. There was no paid admission to watch the fishermen prepare their green fishing nets and...
John Evans Atta Mills High St, Accra, Ghana
The Center for National Arts and Culture, better known as Arts Center, is located next to the Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum, off the High Street in Accra, in the southern part of the city right along the Gulf of Guinea. All sorts of handicrafts...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign