Collected by Sonja wenzel
1195 Baltimore Pike, Gettysburg, PA 17325, USA
This quiet Pennsylvania town, founded in 1786, is dubbed the "Most famous small town in America." From July 1-3, 1863, it saw the American Civil War's most decisive and bloodiest battle which pitted more than 90,000 Union troops under command of...
16330 Grotto Rd, Emmitsburg, MD 21727, USA
This popular pilgrimage site, devoted to the Virgin Mary, attracts hundreds of thousands of Catholic and non-Catholic visitors annually from around the world. Used as a place for prayer and devotion since 1805, the Grotto contains the oldest...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys