Get to know Richmond
Collected by Kristy Artello
Canal Walk, Richmond, VA, USA
The Canal Walk follows the path of the James River, in downtown Richmond. Enjoy great views of both the river and the city, historical sites, and giant art murals. Or opt to take a boat tour and experience it all while floating down the James.
Belle Isle, Richmond, VA, USA
Over the years, Belle Island has been a hydroelectric plant, a 19th-century iron works, and a Confederate prison during the Civil War. Today it's a park with running and biking trails, access to the James River, and plenty of scenic remnants of...
218 W Broad St, Richmond, VA 23220, USA
LIFT Coffee Shop & Cafe offers locally roasted, organic, fair trade coffees in a warm and inviting atmosphere in the heart of the Art District. They're also involved in the arts community, with the work of local artists displayed on the walls....
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum