Get the Party Started: Nightlife in Melbourne
Collected by Nicole Smith
Swanston St & Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
No matter the time of day Federation Square buzzes with people enjoying the space, constantly voted one of the ugliest buildings ever. During any typical week you can find festivals, sporting events broadcast on the big screens, people wandering...
Melbourne VIC, Australia
When the sun goes down Melbourne’s quirky themed bars are the place to be. Here are a few of our top suggestions; Section 8 Set in an abandoned car park just off Chinatown the small bar offers a grungy, urban feel with reasonable priced drinks....
2/16 Corrs Ln, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Brunswick St, Melbourne VIC, Australia
Brunswick Street is the heart of nightlife in Melbourne. Two parts quirky, one part grunge, the street is home to an eclectic mix of bars that will satisfy everyone’s needs. Black Cat The well-established lounge bar has a jumbled homely feeling....
- 1 Expat Life The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 2 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 3 National Parks 11 Crowd-Free National Parks You Should Visit Instead
- 4 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 5 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing