Germany/Switzerland Motor Trip
Collected by Nancy Bowie
Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany
The vibrant colour on the old style architecture in the town of Rothenburg was gorgeous even against a dreary grey sky. Whilst only November when I visited, the feel of Christmas was already in the air. To walk the cobblestone streets and stop at...
Herrngasse 20, 91541 Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany
People always ask about seeing quaint towns in Germany, but don't want touristy places. I always respond by saying the best and most lovely towns are always frequented by lots of tourists and you will surely miss some grand opportunities for...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun