Collected by Sheila Bolour
Römerpl. 1, 76530 Baden-Baden, Germany
The Friedrichsbad sits close by the original Roman baths of Baden-Baden. When it opened in 1877, the spa was most modern bathing house in Europe. It is still the place to go in Baden-Baden, for a timeless spa experience. Leave your modesty in the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village