Collected by Sheila Bolour
Römerpl. 1, 76530 Baden-Baden, Germany
The Friedrichsbad sits close by the original Roman baths of Baden-Baden. When it opened in 1877, the spa was most modern bathing house in Europe. It is still the place to go in Baden-Baden, for a timeless spa experience. Leave your modesty in the...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania