Collected by Ren Buenviaje
English Garden, located on the Isar River in Munich, opened in 1789. This large public area was named "Englischer Garten" because it was designed and landscaped in the style of a classic English park. It is one of the world's largest urban parks,...
Am Olympiapark 1, 80809 München, Germany
The next time you visit Europe, don’t opt for the train. Instead, cruise Germany’s Autobahn at speeds up to 100 mph (or the speed of your choice!), with the top down in a MINI Roadster. Driving through the curvy, emerald-green fields and...
Viktualienmarkt 3, 80331 München, Germany
Munich's Farmers' Market, or "Viktualientmarkt," is sure to please everybody. Located in Munich's old town, the open-air market is an overflowing abundance of fresh produce, cheese, appetizers, desserts, breads, honey, fresh-pressed juices,...
Schloß Nymphenburg 1, 80638 München, Germany
Nymphenburg Palace ("Schloss Nymphenburg" in German) is a Baroque palace built between 1664 and 1675. It was the main summer residence of the Bavarian of the House of Wittelsbach. The exterior and expansive grounds are very impressive, more so...
Marienplatz 1, 80331 München, Germany
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now