Collected by Ren Buenviaje
English Garden, located on the Isar River in Munich, opened in 1789. This large public area was named "Englischer Garten" because it was designed and landscaped in the style of a classic English park. It is one of the world's largest urban parks,...
Am Olympiapark 1, 80809 München, Germany
The next time you visit Europe, don’t opt for the train. Instead, cruise Germany’s Autobahn at speeds up to 100 mph (or the speed of your choice!), with the top down in a MINI Roadster. Driving through the curvy, emerald-green fields and...
Viktualienmarkt 3, 80331 München, Germany
Munich's Farmers' Market, or "Viktualientmarkt," is sure to please everybody. Located in Munich's old town, the open-air market is an overflowing abundance of fresh produce, cheese, appetizers, desserts, breads, honey, fresh-pressed juices,...
Schloß Nymphenburg 1, 80638 München, Germany
Nymphenburg Palace ("Schloss Nymphenburg" in German) is a Baroque palace built between 1664 and 1675. It was the main summer residence of the Bavarian of the House of Wittelsbach. The exterior and expansive grounds are very impressive, more so...
Marienplatz 1, 80331 München, Germany
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises