Collected by David Janusz
Herrfurthstraße 23, 12049 Berlin, Germany
Markus Dimitrius is a trained chef and worked at the restraurant “Norbert” in Prenzlberg prior to becoming his own boss at Mama Kalo. Here he serves homemade round Flammkuchen, quiches, soups and cakes. You'll receive welcoming service...
Reinhardtstraße 20, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Since 2003, Sammlung Boros museum has hosted works by contemporary artists including Ai Weiwei, Alicia Kwade, and Wolfgang Tillman. The mix has only changed twice since its inception, so museum fans are highly anticipating a new collection, to be...
Entrance A, Köpenicker Str. 154, 10997 Berlin, Germany
At this coffee shop and lunch spot, the upper floors are specifically set up for putting that caffeine fix to good use. The co-working space is handy for any traveler looking to catch up on emails or work projects. Betahaus also functions as a...
Tempelhofer Damm 104, 12099 Berlin, Germany
An abandoned airport sounds like a strange setting for a park, but Tempelhof is much better in person. With long runways perfect for biking, skating, or running (and skiing in winter!), nature preserves for rare and endangered birds, and...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico