Collected by Katie L
Herrngasse 20, 91541 Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany
People always ask about seeing quaint towns in Germany, but don't want touristy places. I always respond by saying the best and most lovely towns are always frequented by lots of tourists and you will surely miss some grand opportunities for...
Rothenburg ob der Tauber, 91541 Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany
My girlfriend and I were driving into Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany when we passed this beautifully decorated front door. My girlfriend insisted on stopping for a photo. I didn't really see the sense in the photo and wanted to keep moving....
Englischer Garten 3, 80538 München, Germany
One of the most enjoyable things you can do in Munich is sit down at a bench in one of the many beautiful beer gardens, which serve as familiar gathering points for locals, friends, and visitors alike. The beer is top-notch, and the atmosphere...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019