Collected by Michelle
Kastanienallee 49, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Blink and you’ll miss this tiny Indian-run eatery serving eclectic international fare between Mitte and Prenzlauer Allee along the trendy Kastanienallee. Notable for its upside-down McDonald’s sign (hence the "W" in the name; Der...
S-Bahnbögen 177-180, Georgenstraße 2, 10117 Berlin, Germany
The Twelve Apostle's Restaurant or (in German) "12 Apostel" is a feast for both the eyes and the stomach. Beautiful frescos line the interior walls and ceiling depicting the twelve Biblical apostles of Christ. I was more pleased, however, with the...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December