Collected by karen
34131 Kassel, Germany
Hercules is a copper statue depicting the ancient Greek demigod Heracles (Gr. Ηρακλής, German Herkules). Construction of the Bergpark began in 1696. Hercules was built in the years 1701 to 1717 and is based on the design of the Italian Giovanni...
Schloss Waldeck 1, 34513 Waldeck, Germany
Germany is literally dotted with castles, so many in fact that it’s hard to find an exact count though one estimate places the number at 20,000. Spend a night at any of the hundreds which have been converted into hotels, and you’ll experience that...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village