Collected by Emily Kimmel
27 Rue des Tonneliers, 67000 Strasbourg, France
I am a die-hard cheese fanatic, so when I heard Strasbourg, France had an entire restaurant dedicated to my favourite dairy product, I had to visit. La Cloche a Fromage, refers to the glass dome the French place over their cheese boards, and this...
Georg-Christian-von-Kessler-Platz 12-16, 73728 Esslingen am Neckar, Germany
While I am by no means a champagne-aficionado, I appreciate the odd glass of bubbly every now and then. So when I stumbled upon the Kessler cellar and shop in the heart of Esslingen, just outside Stuttgart, I knew I couldn't skip it. And I'm so...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign