Collected by Emily Kimmel
27 Rue des Tonneliers, 67000 Strasbourg, France
I am a die-hard cheese fanatic, so when I heard Strasbourg, France had an entire restaurant dedicated to my favourite dairy product, I had to visit. La Cloche a Fromage, refers to the glass dome the French place over their cheese boards, and this...
Georg-Christian-von-Kessler-Platz 12-16, 73728 Esslingen am Neckar, Germany
While I am by no means a champagne-aficionado, I appreciate the odd glass of bubbly every now and then. So when I stumbled upon the Kessler cellar and shop in the heart of Esslingen, just outside Stuttgart, I knew I couldn't skip it. And I'm so...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania