Collected by Leonor
Hobrechtstraße, Berlin, Germany
There are outdoor concrete Ping-Pong tables everywhere around Berlin. I play it quite often with friends or my girlfriend. This park has just one table and a little playground. Hobrechtstrasse and Pflügerstrasse This appeared in the July/August...
Pariser Platz, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Napoleon and his armies marched through it; revolutionaries and Nazis gathered beneath it; the Berlin Wall ran right behind: It's safe to say that Berlin’s iconic Brandenburg Gate, completed in 1791, has pretty much seen it all. Designed by...
Auguststraße 58, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Sony Center, Potsdamer Straße 4, 10785 Berlin, Germany
The Sony Center at the Potsdamer Platz has a "ceiling" that's a work of art. Walk inside this building on a sunny day, and you'll be greeted by a center flooded with warm sunshine—and reflections of the steel-and-textile ceiling on nearly every...
Mühlenstraße 3-100, 10243 Berlin, Germany
The most famous remaining stretch of the Berlin Wall gets its name from its location on the east side of the Spree River, as well as from the collection of political and satirical murals. Originally painted just after the wall fell, the...
Kottbusser Damm 80, 10967 Berlin, Germany
Berlin is good for fast food—sushi, kebabs, pizza, currywurst. This style ofköfteis from Anatolia, from Turkey. They fry minced sausages and serve it with mint, various herbs, and salad. Kottbusser Damm between Sanderstrasse and Pflügerstrasse....
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now