Collected by Daphne Holly
Hauptstraße 159, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany
I know Heidelberg is on every tour route, and always teeming with tourists, but I never miss a chance to visit when I'm visiting family in Germany. I love the Altstadt, with its romantic nooks & crannies. I love the bridge on the Neckar, & walking...
With its half-ruined castled dominating the heights above the university-town on the banks of the Neckar river, Heidelberg is a pedestrian's dream. "Picturesque" may have become a cliché, but this German city exemplifies the meaning. I'd been here...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys