Collected by Vicki Johnson
83646 Bad Tölz, Germany
Each year on November 6, the small Bavarian town of Bad Tölz celebrates Leonhardifahrt. The highlight is a grand procession of horse-drawn hand-painted carriages covered in flowers and carrying the town's women and children, who are elaborately...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now