Collected by Margo Bulka
Schloß Lichtenstein 1, 72805 Lichtenstein, Germany
I stumbled upon a photo of this castle on Pinterest from a fellow expat and was stunned at how, well, stunning it was - and that it was only a few hours away from where we live! So on our latest road trip, we made it a stop and were not...
Römerberg 26, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Römerberg is a nice place to walk. On a stroll here you'll venture into quaint shops and restaurants. There are plenty of options for great German beer in this area. Plus, it's close to the Main River where after you enjoy your food and beer. Make...
Dorotheenstraße 4, 70173 Stuttgart, Germany
Locals proudly refer to Stuttgarter Markthalle as the “best market in Germany,” and their claims are justified. Upon entry, the scents of freshly ground spices drift through the air, as carefully crafted sweets beckon you to take a closer look....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun