Collected by Margot Dempsey
Schillerstraße 4/6, 76530 Baden-Baden, Germany
See our full list of Where to Go in 2015. Wellness has long been at the heart of Baden-Baden, a peaceful German spa town that was known for centuries as “Europe’s summer capital.” Royalty would spend the summer months here to...
Am Schokoladenmuseum 1A, 50678 Köln, Germany
Chocoholics rejoice! Cologne is home to the particularly popular & rather unusual Museum of Chocolate. Who would not be excited about visiting a chocolate factory, especially one that allows you to drink from a warm chocolate spring? Since its...
Black Forest, CO, USA
The Black Forest, Schwardzwald in German, is a gorgeous pine-wooded mountain range in Baden-Württemberg with a number of historic towns. If the numerous Michelin star restaurants in this area (think black forest ham and black forest cake) aren’t...
Titisee, 79822, Germany
In the shadows of the Black Forest, Lake Titisee is a scenic viewpoint not far from Feldberg mountain. Alongside Seestraße, boats are available for hire during the warmer months when the glacial lake isn't frozen over. The town of Titisee-Neustadt...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind