Collected by Margot Dempsey
Schillerstraße 4/6, 76530 Baden-Baden, Germany
Opened in 1872, Brenners Park–Hotel & Spa enjoys a distinguished reputation throughout Germany and beyond. The Shah of Persia, the King of Siam, and a young King Edward VII all stayed here at one point, drawn by the hotel’s...
Am Schokoladenmuseum 1A, 50678 Köln, Germany
Chocoholics rejoice! Cologne is home to the particularly popular & rather unusual Museum of Chocolate. Who would not be excited about visiting a chocolate factory, especially one that allows you to drink from a warm chocolate spring? Since its...
Black Forest, CO, USA
The Black Forest, Schwardzwald in German, is a gorgeous pine-wooded mountain range in Baden-Württemberg with a number of historic towns. If the numerous Michelin star restaurants in this area (think black forest ham and black forest cake) aren’t...
- 1 Natural Wonders “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 2 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 3 Where to Go in Spring California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 4 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 5 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals