Collected by Marta Abel
Münsterplatz 21, 89073 Ulm, Germany
Centered in Ulm’s town square is Ulmer Münster. Originally Roman Catholic, it is now a Lutheran Church because the seat was never held by a bishop. It was the tallest church in the world until 1901. The panoramic views of street activity and the...
Neutorstraße 12, 89073 Ulm, Germany
The city of Ulm offers an authentic experience in the beautiful Baden-Württemberg region. Filled with a variety of shops and cafes lining the streets, Ulm makes a perfect, relaxing day trip. Pedestrian only walkways make navigating easy. Take a...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers