Collected by Marta Abel
Münsterplatz 21, 89073 Ulm, Germany
Centered in Ulm’s town square is Ulmer Münster. Originally Roman Catholic, it is now a Lutheran Church because the seat was never held by a bishop. It was the tallest church in the world until 1901. The panoramic views of street activity and the...
Neutorstraße 12, 89073 Ulm, Germany
The city of Ulm offers an authentic experience in the beautiful Baden-Württemberg region. Filled with a variety of shops and cafes lining the streets, Ulm makes a perfect, relaxing day trip. Pedestrian only walkways make navigating easy. Take a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village