Collected by Boudicca Todi
I took a day trip from the Georgian capital of Tbilisi and headed an hour north to the Ananuri fortress. The ancient 17th-century complex is perched on a hill overlooking the sparkling turquoise-colored Aragvi River and Zhinvali Reservoir. It...
Dzveli Tbilisi, Tbilisi, Georgia
Tbilisi is a gem of a city. Situated at a spectacular gorge at the muddy yellow-brownish river Jvari, its old town looks like an 19th-century eastern European town, which was preserved in a time capsule for 200 years. When you stroll through the...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun