Collected by Janet Sheldon
7 Gia Abesadze St, T'bilisi, Georgia
Step out of the hustle and bustle of Tbilisi's Old City into Sioni Cathedral (Georgian: სიონის ღვთისმშობლის მიძინების ტაძარი). The church was initially built in the 6th century and has been destroyed by foreign invaders and reconstructed several...
I took a day trip from the Georgian capital of Tbilisi and headed an hour north to the Ananuri fortress. The ancient 17th-century complex is perched on a hill overlooking the sparkling turquoise-colored Aragvi River and Zhinvali Reservoir. It...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter