Collected by Kathleen
Rue de la Confédération 3, 1204 Genève, Switzerland
One of Geneva's most prestigious chocolate stores in the world is the Du Rhône Chocolatier in Geneva where manager Madame Liliane Fumex and staff hold court over an artisanal process that's been luring chocoholics, including some rich and famous...
Rue Pierre-Fatio 6, 1204 Genève, Switzerland
8 p.m., Feeding Time: Le Relais de L’Entrecote isn’t the hot new spot. It’s the opposite: a classic steakhouse where locals have come for the past 30 years to partake of the strip steak soaked in melted herb butter. This appeared in the October...
Quai du Mont-Blanc 17, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
We loved the art and the ambience at the Hotel Angleterre on Lake Geneva. Built in 1874 but completely renovated in 1995 (every room is unique), the hotel is now part of the Red Carnation Hotel group—which has its roots (and its own vineyard!) in...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter