Collected by Kathleen
Rue de la Confédération 3, 1204 Genève, Switzerland
One of Geneva's most prestigious chocolate stores in the world is the Du Rhône Chocolatier in Geneva where manager Madame Liliane Fumex and staff hold court over an artisanal process that's been luring chocoholics, including some rich and famous...
Rue Pierre-Fatio 6, 1204 Genève, Switzerland
8 p.m., Feeding Time: Le Relais de L’Entrecote isn’t the hot new spot. It’s the opposite: a classic steakhouse where locals have come for the past 30 years to partake of the strip steak soaked in melted herb butter. This appeared in the October...
Quai du Mont-Blanc 17, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
We loved the art and the ambience at the Hotel Angleterre on Lake Geneva. Built in 1874 but completely renovated in 1995 (every room is unique), the hotel is now part of the Red Carnation Hotel group—which has its roots (and its own vineyard!) in...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna