Collected by Susan Erickson
Quai Gustave-Ador, 1207 Genève, Switzerland
We were only in Geneva for a day, but we were told to take a unique photo with this fountain by our friends and this is what we came up with! While Geneva was overwhelmingly expensive for 2 college students backpacking, it was worth the trip to...
Rue du Mont-Blanc 26, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Since 1930, Café de Paris in Geneva has been doing just one thing and doing it really well: an unforgettable version of classic steak frites. Every diner enjoys green salad and hot rolls before the one and only main course—Entrecôte de Café de...
Rue Pierre-Fatio 6, 1204 Genève, Switzerland
8 p.m., Feeding Time: Le Relais de L’Entrecote isn’t the hot new spot. It’s the opposite: a classic steakhouse where locals have come for the past 30 years to partake of the strip steak soaked in melted herb butter. This appeared in the October...
Rue Etienne-Dumont 3, 1204 Genève, Switzerland
This 14th Century Gothic Chapel is the highlight of Sacred Geneva, but you'd hardly know it was even there unless someone told you to look for it. St. Peter's Cathedral has been a cathedral in one iteration or another since the 4th century and...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May