Collected by Stephanie Savir
Rue des Savoises 19, 1205 Genève, Switzerland
10 p.m., Cocktail Hour: The new bar Le Verre à Monique is a popular choice among bartenders. The staff concocts cocktails from odd ingredients like strawberry jam and pink peppercorn syrup. Ask for the Malice in Wonderland, a mix of Oolong tea–...
Quai Gustave-Ador, 1207 Genève, Switzerland
We were only in Geneva for a day, but we were told to take a unique photo with this fountain by our friends and this is what we came up with! While Geneva was overwhelmingly expensive for 2 college students backpacking, it was worth the trip to...
Rue de la Corraterie, 1204 Genève, Switzerland
Rue de la Corraterie is Geneva's street for old money. Here you will find mostly old-fashioned shops, such as a well established sports shop, a florist and a pen shop. However, be sure to also check a sneakers shop where young and not-so-young...
Quai du Mont-Blanc 19, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
2 a.m., One Last Drink: Good news: Your bed is just blocks away at Hotel Kempinski. Before crashing, ride the elevator to Floor Two Bar and top off the night with a Feldschlösschen (Switzerland’s answer to Budweiser) and the dreamiest sight in...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles