Collected by Stephanie Savir
Rue des Savoises 19, 1205 Genève, Switzerland
10 p.m., Cocktail Hour: The new bar Le Verre à Monique is a popular choice among bartenders. The staff concocts cocktails from odd ingredients like strawberry jam and pink peppercorn syrup. Ask for the Malice in Wonderland, a mix of Oolong tea–...
Quai Gustave-Ador, 1207 Genève, Switzerland
We were only in Geneva for a day, but we were told to take a unique photo with this fountain by our friends and this is what we came up with! While Geneva was overwhelmingly expensive for 2 college students backpacking, it was worth the trip to...
Rue de la Corraterie, 1204 Genève, Switzerland
Rue de la Corraterie is Geneva's street for old money. Here you will find mostly old-fashioned shops, such as a well established sports shop, a florist and a pen shop. However, be sure to also check a sneakers shop where young and not-so-young...
Quai du Mont-Blanc 19, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
2 a.m., One Last Drink: Good news: Your bed is just blocks away at Hotel Kempinski. Before crashing, ride the elevator to Floor Two Bar and top off the night with a Feldschlösschen (Switzerland’s answer to Budweiser) and the dreamiest sight in...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun