Collected by Ben Gordon
2 Avenue de la Gare, 01220 Divonne-les-Bains, France
Visiting Geneva? Enjoy your stay in that beautiful city, but after your Saturday night fondue supper, when you wake up Sunday morning ready to enjoy a stroll and work off the cheese, remember that just a few miles away is a part of France rarely...
Lavaux in Vaud, Switzerland is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, home to 830 hectares of vineyards just 20 minutes by train from Lausanne. Slanted dramatically, these fields stretch about 30 km along the banks of Lake Geneva producing mostly Chasselas...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village