Collected by Hideaki Komiyama
Rue Rodolphe-Toepffer 9, 1206 Genève, Switzerland
Most tourists never see this beautiful Russian Orthodox Church, just beyond Geneva's Old Town. It was built in the late XIXth century and rumors say that Dostoievsky, during his stay here, was a frequent visitor.
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun