Collected by Jan Wallander
Rue du Mont-Blanc 26, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Since 1930, Café de Paris in Geneva has been doing just one thing and doing it really well: an unforgettable version of classic steak frites. Every diner enjoys green salad and hot rolls before the one and only main course—Entrecôte de Café de...
Avenue d'Ouchy 15, 1006 Lausanne, Switzerland
Switzerland certainly doesn’t lack for world-class chocolate, and Durig Chocolatier continues the tradition with a focus on organic and fair-trade ingredients. At the chocolaterie in the French-speaking Swiss city of Lausanne, master chocolatier...
Avenue Bergières 11, 1004 Lausanne, Switzerland
Lausanne's Collection de l'Art Brut is the original "home" of OutSider Art. Established in 1976 with 5,000 works collected by Jean Dubuffet, the museum remains a showcase for beautiful, compelling works, displayed in the redesigned interior of the...
Route du Signal 2, 1018 Lausanne, Switzerland
My family and I recently viewed a wonderful exhibit at the Fondation de l"Hermitage in Lausanne, Switzerland. Over 100 paintings were on display taken from their own rarely shown collection. Such masterpieces of Degas, Sisley, Vuillard Magritte...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May