Collected by Sarah Kott
Rue de la Confédération 3, 1204 Genève, Switzerland
One of Geneva's most prestigious chocolate stores in the world is the Du Rhône Chocolatier in Geneva where manager Madame Liliane Fumex and staff hold court over an artisanal process that's been luring chocoholics, including some rich and famous...
Rue du Mont-Blanc 26, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Since 1930, Café de Paris in Geneva has been doing just one thing and doing it really well: an unforgettable version of classic steak frites. Every diner enjoys green salad and hot rolls before the one and only main course—Entrecôte de Café de...
Rue Etienne-Dumont 3, 1204 Genève, Switzerland
This 14th Century Gothic Chapel is the highlight of Sacred Geneva, but you'd hardly know it was even there unless someone told you to look for it. St. Peter's Cathedral has been a cathedral in one iteration or another since the 4th century and...
rue Otto Barban, 1204 Genf, Switzerland
This is my favorite antiquities shop in old town Geneva, but it is by no means the only one you'll find. In this one, you'll find, as the sign says, antiquities that have to do with science. Many are of the sea-faring variety, but others have to...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now