Collected by Suren
Quai Gustave-Ador, 1207 Genève, Switzerland
We were only in Geneva for a day, but we were told to take a unique photo with this fountain by our friends and this is what we came up with! While Geneva was overwhelmingly expensive for 2 college students backpacking, it was worth the trip to...
3, Rue du Levant, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Midnight: Although the nightclub Silencio lies in the artsy neighborhood of Paquis, it doesn’t feel a bit pretentious. Local Genevois and the city’s many out-of-towners unite under swinging chandeliers and soak up electronic music from renowned...
Rue de la Corraterie, 1204 Genève, Switzerland
Rue de la Corraterie is Geneva's street for old money. Here you will find mostly old-fashioned shops, such as a well established sports shop, a florist and a pen shop. However, be sure to also check a sneakers shop where young and not-so-young...
Place du Bourg-de-Four 24, 1204 Genève, Switzerland
If you visit St-Pierre's cathedral, be sure to take the stairs of one of the towers. You will not regret the efforts of climbing the stairs, as on a clear and sunny day you can have a 360 view of Lake Geneva (up to Lausanne), the Alps, the Rhone...
Palais des Nations, 1211 Genève, Switzerland
What an honor to stand before all the flags of the countries that make up the United Nations. Highly recommend the tour. When staying in Geneva, the hotel will provide you with a complimentary public transportation pass. You can take the tram to...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now