Collected by Gemma Stirrup
Gemma Stirrup′s Wishlist
Rodríguez Peña 1149, C1020ADW RECOLETA, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Pass the salt please! At Casa Saltshaker in Buenos Aires you'll have a truly unique dining experience that will bring you closer to the locals and travelers. Dining in a puertos cerrado (closed door restaurant) is a social dining experience in...
Paraná 816, C1017AAR CABA, Argentina
Walking through the city of Buenos Aires, we came upon a small square with a crowd of people surrounding it. One quick peek at this couple dancing The Tango told us we'd found something special. I've never seen two people so passionate about their...
Cerrito 628, C1010 CABA, Argentina
Teatro Colón is considered one of the most beautiful theaters in the world. Though the theater was, to the great disappointment of many travelers, closed for years while undergoing major renovations, the Colón has now reopened and is playing host...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season