Collected by Rzrinaldi@gmail.com
Gaztelugatxe, 48130 Gaztelugatxeko Doniene, Biscay, Spain
The tiny island on the Costa Basca lies between the two villages of Bermeo and Bakio. A 200 meter long stone bridge connects this treasure to the main land. On its peak, 50 meters above sea level and another 237 stairs, sits the former monastery...
48291 Axpe, Bizkaia, Spain
Michelin-starred restaurants sometimes appear in the unlikeliest places and have the unlikeliest views. That's the case with Etxebarri, a gem of a Basque restaurant -- it received its first star a couple of years ago -- where grilled food takes...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now