Collected by Rzrinaldi@gmail.com
Gaztelugatxe, 48130 Gaztelugatxeko Doniene, Biscay, Spain
The tiny island on the Costa Basca lies between the two villages of Bermeo and Bakio. A 200 meter long stone bridge connects this treasure to the main land. On its peak, 50 meters above sea level and another 237 stairs, sits the former monastery...
48291 Axpe, Bizkaia, Spain
Michelin-starred restaurants sometimes appear in the unlikeliest places and have the unlikeliest views. That's the case with Etxebarri, a gem of a Basque restaurant -- it received its first star a couple of years ago -- where grilled food takes...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico