Collected by Ximena Xime
Will Love to visit this magnificent place!
828 Broadway, New York, NY 10003, USA
If you love books, a visit to the world-famous Strand Book store is a must when you go to New York. The store is most famous for having 18 miles of books which can be overwhelming when you first walk in but everything is super organized on all...
65 4th Ave, New York, NY 10003, USA
This place features the best ramen noodles I've ever had. The broth is heavenly, the pork belly melts in your mouth, and the atmosphere is a rarely experienced mix of Japanese kitsch and New York hipster cool. This ramen haven is going on my...
15 E 7th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
Established in 1854, McSorley's is the oldest tavern in NYC, and a great place to venture for an afternoon beer (or two...as they're served by the pair). Oh, and don't expect a fruit-infused heferweizen or an organically-hopped Imperial; Light or...
90 Kent Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
“This weekend flea market is off the hook. You’ll see a lot of Brooklyn-made items and rare 12-inch records. Its winter location is the former Williamsburgh Savings Bank, with chandeliers, marble floors, and high ceilings that remind...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico