Collected by Shelly Jensen
82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
Assumption Day in the Werdenfels region mixes pre-Christian traditions with the Christian story of the Assumption of Mary. In pre-Christian times, medicinal herbs were picked in mid-August, at a period of peak potency. This much-loved tradition...
Sankt-Anton 3, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
Give me a beautiful view and I can be entertained indefinitely. My parents treated my wife and me to a night at Berggasthof Panorama in Garmisch-Partenkirchen as an anniversary present. As the name of the hotel suggests, the view was incredible....
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet