Collected by Shelly Jensen
82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
Assumption Day in the Werdenfels region mixes pre-Christian traditions with the Christian story of the Assumption of Mary. In pre-Christian times, medicinal herbs were picked in mid-August, at a period of peak potency. This much-loved tradition...
Sankt-Anton 3, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
Give me a beautiful view and I can be entertained indefinitely. My parents treated my wife and me to a night at Berggasthof Panorama in Garmisch-Partenkirchen as an anniversary present. As the name of the hotel suggests, the view was incredible....
Neuschwansteinstraße 20, 87645 Schwangau, Germany
Once I had experienced the obligatory tour of Neuschwanstein Castle (located in southwest Bavaria, Germany), I wanted to escape the masses and was particularly keen on taking my own "perfect postcard" photos of the castle. This was not difficult...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to Los Angeles This Winter