Collected by MGinger
7 Lombard St, Galway, H91 T2F4, Ireland
Take the opportunity to drop by the largest medieval parish church in Ireland, the Collegiate Church of St. Nicholas, right in Galway’s historic center. When it was finished in the 1320s, it dwarfed several Irish cathedrals. Christopher Columbus...
53 Lower Dominick Street, Galway, Ireland
I really like to eat good food. I will research, plan and save money just to have an amazing dinner halfway around the world. Such is the case with Aniar - I knew I wanted to eat here long before I hit the road this summer. This place is dining...
Spanish Arch, Long Walk, Galway, H91 E9XA, Ireland
Ard Bia at Nimmos (Gaelic for “high food”) is a lovely space in a stone building near the Spanish Arch in Galway, and one of the city’s most popular restaurants, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Inspired...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village