Collected by MGinger
7 Lombard St, Galway, H91 T2F4, Ireland
Take the opportunity to drop by the largest medieval parish church in Ireland, the Collegiate Church of St. Nicholas, right in Galway’s historic center. When it was finished in the 1320s, it dwarfed several Irish cathedrals. Christopher Columbus...
53 Lower Dominick Street, Galway, Ireland
I really like to eat good food. I will research, plan and save money just to have an amazing dinner halfway around the world. Such is the case with Aniar - I knew I wanted to eat here long before I hit the road this summer. This place is dining...
Spanish Arch, Long Walk, Galway, H91 E9XA, Ireland
No traveler's meal is more crucial than the one after an overnight transatlantic flight, four hours of buses and trains, and (finally!) a shower. An Irish friend who knows my passion for good food recommended Ard Bia in Galway, a two-minute walk...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019