Collected by Kasia
27715 Meirengos, Lugo, Spain
The caves and arches the erupt from the sand along Playa de Las Catedrales, also known as Praia de Augas Santas, or the "Beach of the Holy Waters" are best experienced at low tide. At high tide you'd need a sturdy skiff, though you'd still be...
Praza do Obradoiro, s/n, 15704 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain
After mysterious lights led a 9th-century hermit to St. James’s remains, King Alfonso II ordered that a chapel be built on the site. Since the Middle Ages, the magnificent cathedral has been the destination of pilgrims walking the Camino de...
Corcubión, A Coruña, Spain
Corcubión is a pretty little town on Spain's west coast. We originally planned on staying for a night before continuing on to Cape Finisterre, but stuck around for three. Corcubión has a number of excellent cafes and restaurants, a quaint...
Rúa Alcalde Fernández, 54, 15155 Fisterra, A Coruña, Spain
Galicia, Spain has several lighthouses along its Costa da Morte (Death Coast) in Finisterre to protect sailors and ships from wrecking on the wild beaches. After a two day visit to the pilgrimage site of Santiago de Compostela, we traveled farther...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May