Collected by Holly Bryan
Av. Paseo del Parque, Guayaquil, Ecuador
Long known as a stopover for Galápagos-bound travelers, Guayaquil has graduated from gritty port city to promising Pacific hub. One reason to stay a couple of extra nights: the standard-setting Hotel Del Parque. Set on the banks of the Rio...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village