Collected by Gleise M.
3259 Hull Rd, Gainesville, FL 32611, USA
Situated next to the Natural History Museum on the UF campus my brother and I walked through here mostly because it was free, but I ended up enjoying it more than the Natural History museum! The temporary exhibits displayed at the time were so...
4700 SW 58th Dr, Gainesville, FL 32608, USA
Before leaving to spenda long weekend in Gainesville to visit my brother I looked into the top rated and affordable attractions. These gardens are just minutes away from the chaotic UF campus but the moment you step foot in them it feels like you...
3215 Hull Rd, Gainesville, FL 32611, USA
Despite the fact that my brother has been attending UF for 2 years he had yet to go to the Natural History Museum before my visit to see him in Gainesville this May. Our first stop was the Natural History Museum. Best thing - it's free! The museum...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna