Collected by Gleise M.
3259 Hull Rd, Gainesville, FL 32611, USA
Situated next to the Natural History Museum on the UF campus my brother and I walked through here mostly because it was free, but I ended up enjoying it more than the Natural History museum! The temporary exhibits displayed at the time were so...
4700 SW 58th Dr, Gainesville, FL 32608, USA
Before leaving to spenda long weekend in Gainesville to visit my brother I looked into the top rated and affordable attractions. These gardens are just minutes away from the chaotic UF campus but the moment you step foot in them it feels like you...
3215 Hull Rd, Gainesville, FL 32611, USA
Despite the fact that my brother has been attending UF for 2 years he had yet to go to the Natural History Museum before my visit to see him in Gainesville this May. Our first stop was the Natural History Museum. Best thing - it's free! The museum...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos