Collected by Gail Klein
Gail Klein′s Wishlist
Jerash Governorate, Jordan
I love seeing different parts of the world. What I love even more is meeting the locals. So one of my highlights in Jordan was the unexpected delight of meeting a group of schoolgirls on a field trip in Jerash. I was walking around with my guide...
[I lifted the description from Wikipedia. Definitely come here if you're in Namibia. There are quite a few tourists so if you do, come early and go with a proper outfitter, you can have more solitude and an easier time getting in.] Deadvlei is a...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun