Pol Mangilog's Future travels
Collected by Pol Mangilog
Rue de la Colombe, 75004 Paris, France
My first day in Paris, I was giddy with excitement and lack of sleep. So in the early morning quiet, I stole out of my flat on I'le Saint Louis to explore the empty streets and alleys of I'le de la Cite. With a sense of awe and wonder I meandered...
Derb El Ouali n°9, Kaat Benahid, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
We arrived in the Red city in the evening, winding through a maze to our riad, dodging motorbikes, donkeys and crowds. Entering the Riad Camilia, the boutique hotel where we were fortunate to stay, was like moving into another world. Leaving the...
Père-Lachaise, 75020 Paris, France
We don't know if Chopin, Molière, Colette, Jim Morrison, Édith Piaf, Oscar Wilde, and other famous denizens of Père Lachaise were disturbed by the keening sounds of Bruce Ackley's soprano saxophone on this cold January afternoon. But a security...
36 W Broughton St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Although Savannah is best known for the things that makes it quintessentially "Southern" it's also the perfect place for some serious retail therapy. And no store is better for that than The Paris Market and Brocante at 36 West Broughton Street in...
- 1TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2History + CulturePortugal’s Exquisite Historic Lodgings Offer a Window to the Past
- 3Restaurants + CafésTar, Spaghetti, and Other Totally Real Ice Cream Flavors You Need to Try in Europe
- 4Exceptional Travel ExperiencesThe True Magic of Machu Picchu Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 5Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps