Collected by Alexandra
12400 SW 152nd St, Miami, FL 33177, USA
Zoo Miami houses more than 2,000 wild animals in a cageless setting that gives the visitor the feeling of embarking on a safari. Guests can remain cool throughout various water play areas, hand feed giraffes, ride camels, encounter Indian rhinos,...
1111 Parrot Jungle Trail, Miami, FL 33132, USA
At Jungle Island, you can see sensational animal shows, meet a real liger, and view kangaroos, lemurs, and penguins, all in a tropical setting. There’s also a water park with views of downtown Miami. Opened in 1936 as Parrot Jungle, the...
1901 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Summers in Miami are just awesome! I happened to come to the Shore Club pool with some friends after meeting a software engineer at another bar who wanted to introduce us to his friends that were partying at the Shore Club pool. The beauty about...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter