Collected by Megan Roberts
Olvera St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
Every Saturday before Easter Sunday for the last 100+ years, people from all over Los Angeles bring their pets to be blessed by the local priest in a procession of thousands of animals near Calle Olvera, one of the city's oldest and most historic...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village