ft.lauderdale must tries
Collected by Orconej@yahoo.com
208 SW 2nd St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
There's a whole new level of burger. It sits comfortably between two buns, a layer of warm American cheese, fat slices of fresh red onion and tomato, a bunch of Romaine, and a pile of two-and-a-half inch pickles. It's pretty confident, all...
901 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USA
The Primanti Brothers on Fort Lauderdale beach is a branch of the popular Pittsburgh restaurant established in 1933. This location keeps to the traditions of the original—good, cheap food available 24 hours. The sandwiches are the biggest draw,...
1075 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
Fort Lauderdale is a healthy city, which is obvious from the beach filled with people exercising, and the popularity of Green Bar & Kitchen. The vegan restaurant has a whole menu of healthy options, including raw and gluten-free options, juices,...
1125 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USA
If you’re in the mood for classic Italian fare, you’re in luck: Cafe Vico has a full menu of everything you’d expect, including old faithfuls like gnocchi in pesto sauce and eggplant parmesan. Locals rave about the burrata salad and the lasagna—...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign