ft.lauderdale must tries
Collected by Orconej@yahoo.com
208 SW 2nd St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
There's a whole new level of burger. It sits comfortably between two buns, a layer of warm American cheese, fat slices of fresh red onion and tomato, a bunch of Romaine, and a pile of two-and-a-half inch pickles. It's pretty confident, all...
3310, 901 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USA
The Primanti Brothers on Fort Lauderdale beach is a branch of the popular Pittsburgh restaurant established in 1933. This location keeps to the traditions of the original—good, cheap food available 24 hours. The sandwiches are the biggest draw,...
1075 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
Fort Lauderdale is a healthy city, which is obvious from the beach filled with people exercising, and the popularity of Green Bar & Kitchen. The vegan restaurant has a whole menu of healthy options, including raw and gluten-free options, juices,...
1125 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USA
If you’re in the mood for classic Italian fare, you’re in luck: Cafe Vico has a full menu of everything you’d expect, including old faithfuls like gnocchi in pesto sauce and eggplant parmesan. Locals rave about the burrata salad and the lasagna—...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania