Frontiers in Travel: Colorado's Legal Weed Trail
The much-anticipated "weed trail" is still under construction, actually. It was only in 2012 that Colorado citizens voted to legalize, tax, and regulate marijuana, a rule that took effect January 1, 2014. As connoisseurs arrive in Denver from around the world and local tour operators, hotels, cafes, restaurants, and specialty guides respond to the demand, cannabis tourism is an evolving scene.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip